After-School Dance Clubs
After School All Kindza Dance Club
Each week the students will be taught, or develop themselves, a new routine and explore the beats, history, rhythms and steps of a variety of dance styles. Dance genres will include Musical Theatre, Charleston, Street dance (floor work), Jive, Cheerleading, Disco, Bhangra and Contemporary. All dance props and music system provided. Dance games will be set up in the hall as the group arrive from class, warm up movement games will start and end each class. The course introduces the students to a variety of dance styles and music, developing a joy for dance, fitness and learning new skills.
Dazzle is committed to teaching creatively, enthusiastically and positively, encouraging individuality and spontaneity.
- Parents can book and pay on-line with no extra paperwork or workload for the school
- A flyer and poster will be supplied by Dazzle promoting the club
- A page can be set up for parents on Dazzles site for parent communication, choreography tips, routines and videos.
- Dazzle has Enhanced DBS (Annual update service), PLI and Training in Safeguarding and Paediatric First Aid.
- A school hall is required
Dazzle also offers Class Topic Contemporary Dance Courses, incorporating these as part of the schools PE curriculum. A fantastic compliment to their research and academic studies and a great way to show the children how to compile their own routine from any subject.
“I love working in schools because it brings opportunities to girls and boys who would never think about trying, or enjoy learning a variety of different dance styles….the tango, bhangra, cheerleading or charleston! With no judging and grading, I aim to inspire the children’s creativity and their uniqueness. Dance gives a chance to reach children who don’t feel connected or needed. Dance is a different learning experience for children. It’s physical, and it gives the students a mental break” Sarah Davis-Berry
Get Creative. Get Inspired. Get in Touch